by His Eminence ++Archbishop Dr. Stephen Michael
Finally disclosure on just what is that “Gospel in the stars”. While many Authors and Preachers mention the stars proclaim the gospel to the gentiles, they never say what it is. While many Authors have covered that there seems to be a mapping of the tribes to the Zodiac, they skip over all these vital Biblical points about how it actually applies for success. I believe this is part of the culmination of the most thoroughly researched information on numerous points that even the best scholars never even heard of. Our teacher had to be taken to heaven 17 times and be explicitly commanded by YAHWEH to teach precisely what these verses say. While in no means exhaustive, this writing documents the correct order the tribes map to the stars and how to exercise these mappings in the life of the believer for proper order of activation and ascension into their “Spirit body”. This is only reached by recognizing exactly what has been redeemed in you the blood of the Lamb.
Nearly all scholars on the subject agree that Leo lines up as Judah the Lion, Aquarius is Ruben, Taurus is Joseph, and Scorpio is Dan. These constellations have the brightest stars, and these are also the brigade tribes (each with two other tribes under them).
While that part is agreed upon, almost no scholar puts their list in the order of the commanded encampments. Most writers list them according to the order of birth, or in some other order.
I believe when we leave alone the order as found in the heavens it paints a marvellous picture. Not to mention the order of the encampments.
Pastor Leroy Crouch taught for 40 years on the topic of these four main brigade tribes, each of which maps to 1/4 of our redeemed character in Christ. The Zodiac lists these also in the same order as found in the encampment as pictured here:
YAHWEH has continued to keep the encampment principle, and so should we. Not only do the heavens continue to show the principle, but also in the Scripture the Israelites are to march as such at the three pilgrimage festivals per year. Even today YAHWEH in His humor has placed the tribes still in the same fashion of the encampments.
1. Dan was given the Scorpion, meaning conflict or contention. He led the way to the isles, and
contended against the nations.
2. Ashur stands for Sagittarius, an archer, a destroyer. His shoes were “iron and brass,” and he was
acceptable to his brethren.
3. Naphtali stands for Capricorn, a goat, meaning, in Hebrew, “cut of”; “a hind let loose,” bounding
“with goodly words.”
CAMP OF REUBEN (RIGHTEOUSNESS/emotions 2nd heaven soul realm) WATER
4. Jacob said of Reuben, “Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel.” The tribe of Reuben corresponded
with the sign Aquarius, which means water.
5. Simeon stands for Pisces, or fish, scattered through the waters. Simeon dwelt among Judah, and
always assisted in the wars of that tribe.
6. Gad was given Aries, a ram, and signifies “sent forth;” from him issued judgment, and “he came
with the heads of the people.”—Deut. 33: 21.
CAMP OF JOSEPH (SERVANTHOOD/spiritual 3rd heaven fruit of the spirit) AIR
7. Joseph represented Taurus, a bull, which, in Hebrew, means coming. The era of glory, the
millennial joys, are coming through Joseph.
8. Benjamin is given the Twins(Gemini), meaning united—in Christ all shall be one.
9. Issachar is associated with Cancer, a crab, meaning holding fast.—”A servant unto tribute.”—
CAMP OF JUDAH (RULERSHIP/Enthroned by YAHWEH) FIRE
10. Judah is associated with Ariel, or Leo, the lion (Isa. 29:1), which, in Hebrew, means eminence,
distinction; “Unto him shall the gathering of the people be.”—Gen. 49: 10.
11. Zebulun was given Virgo, a virgin, which means purity. “He sucked of the abundance of the
seas, and of treasures hid in the sand.”—Deut. 33: 19.
12. Levi stands for Libra, which signifies balances, an instrument for weighing. It was fit that Libra
should be given to Levi, since he was to teach the people the law.
There is a different gem for each tribe, which also are foundation pillars in the new Jerusalem city. The Polish practice using the gems also matching to each of the twelve apostles (as it says there are twelve thrones for the twelve apostles, each ruling over one of the tribes of Israel. And over each one of the gates to the New Jerusalem city is one of the names of each of the twelve tribes. It says also there are twelve fruits that grow from the tree of life, one fruit for each month. So it behooves us to understand and know these teachings of the seasons like they understood and wrote about so freely in Biblical times. We are in Biblical times now, so it’s more time to awake out of sleep! (Deeper teachings are for converted, baptized born again, confirmed and faithful believers who daily walk with God. Our Priory has teachings that apply these truths to our daily lives how to walk in victory in every circumstance.)