“What gets us into trouble is not what we don’t know. It’s what we know for sure that just ain’t so.” Mark Twain
“The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.” The 19th Century Plan For World Conquest by World Jewry.
PROTOCOL No. 14
1. When we come into our kingdom it will be undesirable for us that there should exist any other religion than ours of the One God with whom our destiny is bound up by our position as the Chosen People and through whom our same destiny is united with the destinies of the world. We must therefore sweep away all other forms of belief.”
FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION:
Freedom of association is the right to join or leave groups of a person’s own choosing, and for the group to take collective action to pursue the interests of members. [Reinhold: The Federals violated this principle Right in the Bogus Civil War] It is both an individual right and a collective right, guaranteed by all modern and democratic legal systems, including the United States Bill of Rights, article 11 of the European Convention on Human Rights and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, and international law, including articles 20 and 23 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and Conventions 87 and 98 of the International Labour Organization.
Freedom of association is primarily manifested through the right to join a trade union
, free speech
or debating societies
, political parties
, or any other club or association such as religious groups
, or sport clubs
. It is closely linked with the freedom of assembly
, particularly under the US Bill of Rights
. More specifically the freedom of assembly is understood in a political context, although depending on the source (constitution
, human rights instrument, etc.) the right to freedom of association may be understood to include the right to freedom of assembly
. However, often as a condition under a legal stipulation, the courts and delegated officers of the local jurisdiction may impose restrictions on a convicted criminal in regards to any of their rights waived under conditions and as a result of a guilty plea or conviction. e.g., people with restraining orders, probationer’s search and seizure procedures, etc.
While the United States Constitution‘s First Amendment identifies the rights to assemble and to petition the government, the text of the First Amendment does not make specific mention of a right to association. Nevertheless, the United States Supreme Court ruled in the case NAACP v. Alabama that freedom of association is an essential part of the Freedom of Speech because, in many cases, people can engage in effective speech only when they join with others.
EXCLUSIVE: Major Russian TV Film, ‘SODOM’, Blasts LGBT (HD Video – Eng Dub)
10 August 2016
A hard-hitting, major recent Russian film which provides a devasting look into the LGBT movement worldwide. Highly recommended
Why Does God Hate Me? – Gay Short film (LGBTQ)
Destruction of Discrimination
1640s, “the making of distinctions,” from Late Latin discriminationem (nominative discriminatio), noun of action from past participle stem of discriminare (see discriminate). Especially in a prejudicial way, based on race, 1866 [Reinhold: Bogus Civil War Jargon] , American English. Meaning “discernment” is from 1814.
“It especially annoys me when racists are accused of ‘discrimination.’ The ability to discriminate is a precious facility; by judging all members of one ‘race’ to be the same, the racist precisely shows himself incapable of discrimination.” [Christopher Hitchens]
1 Recognize a distinction; differentiate:
Early 17th century: from Latin discriminat- ‘distinguished between’, from the verb discriminare, from discrimen ‘distinction’, from the verb discernere (see discern).
Thus the Right to DISCRIMINATE is an unalienable Right.
From The Unanimous Declaration of 1776: “…endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights”
The term, “unalienable” meaning: incapable of being repudiated or transferred to another
Merriam Webster Dictionary Full Definition of alien
a : belonging or relating to another person, place, or thing : strange
b : relating, belonging, or owing allegiance to another country or government : foreign
. 2: differing in nature or character typically to the point of incompatibility
aliennessplay -lē-ən-nəs, -yən-nəs noun
Five Stage Plan For Conquest By The Kosher Kabal of the Bogus Bank of Credit Fraud
1. Demand for Tolerance for the Alien Principle
2. Demand for Acceptance of the Alien Principle
3. Celebration of the Alien Principle
4. Forced Participation in the Alien Principle
5. Punishment For Failure to Conform with the Alien Principle
$41.2 billion (2016)
18 U.S. Code § 3056 – Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service
(a)Under the direction of the Secretary of Homeland Security, the United States Secret Service is authorized to protect the following persons:
Failure to seek out the source and cause of the current circumstance will result in failure to avert the consequences.
Here below I have posted relevant excerpts from “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.”
PROTOCOL No. 1
11. The political has nothing in common with the moral. The ruler who is governed by the moral is not a skilled politician, and is therefore unstable on his throne. He who wishes to rule must have recourse both to cunning and to make-believe. Great national qualities, like frankness and honesty, are vices in politics, for they bring down rulers from their thrones more effectively and more certainly than the most powerful enemy. Such qualities must be the attributes of the kingdoms of the GOYIM, but we must in no wise be guided by them.
WE ARE DESPOTS
24. Our State, marching along the path of peaceful conquest, has the right to replace the horrors of war by less noticeable and more satisfactory sentences of death, necessary to maintain the terror which tends to produce blind submission. Just but merciless severity is the greatest factor of strength in the State: not only for the sake of gain but also in the name of duty, for the sake of victory, we must keep to the programme of violence and make-believe. The doctrine of squaring accounts is precisely as strong as the means of which it makes use. Therefore it is not so much by the means themselves as by the doctrine of severity that we shall triumph and bring all governments into subjection to our super-government. It is enough for them to know that we are too merciless for all disobedience to cease.
WE SHALL END LIBERTY
27. Our triumph has been rendered easier by the fact that in our relations with the men, whom we wanted, we have always worked upon the most sensitive chords of the human mind, upon the cash account, upon the cupidity, upon the insatiability for material needs of man; and each one of these human weaknesses, taken alone, is sufficient to paralyze initiative, for it hands over the will of men to the disposition of him who has bought their activities.
28. The abstraction of freedom has enabled us to persuade the mob in all countries that their government is nothing but the steward of the people who are the owners of the country, and that the steward may be replaced like a worn-out glove.
29. It is this possibility of replacing the representatives of the people which has placed at our disposal, and, as it were, given us the power of appointment.
5. In the hands of the States of to-day there is a great force that creates the movement of thought in the people, and that is the Press. The part played by the Press is to keep pointing out requirements supposed to be indispensable, to give voice to the complaints of the people, to express and to create discontent. It is in the Press that the triumph of freedom of speech finds its incarnation. But the GOYIM States have not known how to make use of this force; and it has fallen into our hands. Through the Press we have gained the power to influence while remaining ourselves in the shade; thanks to the Press we have got the GOLD in our hands, notwithstanding that we have had to gather it out of the oceans of blood and tears. But it has paid us, though we have sacrificed many of our people. Each victim on our side is worth in the sight of God a thousand GOYIM.
PROTOCOL No. 6
1. We shall soon begin to establish huge monopolies, reservoirs of colossal riches, upon which even large fortunes of the GOYIM will depend to such an extent that they will go to the bottom together with the credit of the States on the day after the political smash … (Compulsory superannuation, Social Security).
2. You gentlemen here present who are economists, just strike an estimate of the significance of this combination! …
3. In every possible way we must develop the significance of our Super-Government by representing it as the Protector and Benefactor of all those who voluntarily submit to us.
4. The aristocracy of the GOYIM as a political force, is dead – We need not take it into account; but as landed proprietors they can still be harmful to us from the fact that they are self-sufficing in the resources upon which they live. It is essential therefore for us at whatever cost to deprive them of their land. This object will be best attained by increasing the burdens upon landed property – in loading lands with debts. These measures will check land-holding and keep it in a state of humble and unconditional submission.
5. The aristocrats of the GOYIM, being hereditarily incapable of contenting themselves with little, will rapidly burn up and fizzle out.
WE SHALL ENSLAVE GENTILES
6. At the same time we must intensively patronize trade and industry, but, first and foremost, speculation, the part played by which is to provide a counterpoise to industry: the absence of speculative industry will multiply capital in private hands and will serve to restore agriculture by freeing the land from indebtedness to the land banks. What we want is that industry should drain off from the land both labor and capital and by means of speculation transfer into our hands all the money of the world, and thereby throw all the GOYIM into the ranks of the proletariat. Then the GOYIM will bow down before us, if for no other reason but to get the right to exist.
7. To complete the ruin of the industry of the GOYIM we shall bring to the assistance of speculation the luxury which we have developed among the GOYIM, that greedy demand for luxury which is swallowing up everything. WE SHALL RAISE THE RATE OF WAGES WHICH, HOWEVER, WILL NOT BRING ANY ADVANTAGE TO THE WORKERS, FOR, AT THE SAME TIME, WE SHALL PRODUCE A RISE IN PRICES OF THE FIRST NECESSARIES OF LIFE, ALLEGING THAT IT ARISES FROM THE DECLINE OF AGRICULTURE AND CATTLE-BREEDING: WE SHALL FURTHER UNDERMINE ARTFULLY AND DEEPLY SOURCES OF PRODUCTION, BY ACCUSTOMING THE WORKERS TO ANARCHY AND TO DRUNKENNESS AND SIDE BY SIDE THEREWITH TAKING ALL MEASURE TO EXTIRPATE FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH ALL THE EDUCATED FORCES OF THE “GOYIM.”
8. IN ORDER THAT THE TRUE MEANING OF THINGS MAY NOT STRIKE THE “GOYIM” BEFORE THE PROPER TIME WE SHALL MASK IT UNDER AN ALLEGED ARDENT DESIRE TO SERVE THE WORKING CLASSES AND THE GREAT PRINCIPLES OF POLITICAL ECONOMY ABOUT WHICH OUR ECONOMIC THEORIES ARE CARRYING ON AN ENERGETIC PROPAGANDA.